Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of South Wales
Notice of Annual General Meeting
to be held on the Sunday, 25th February 2018 at 11.00am
at Ponthir Village Hall, Ponthir, Nr Caerleon, Gwent NP18 8GX
All members of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of South Wales are invited and encouraged to attend our AGM
2. Approve & sign the minutes for the AGM held on the 26th February 2017
3. Matters arising
5. Chairperson’s address
6. Secretary’s report
7. Treasurers presentation of the Balance Sheet
8. Election of person or persons to audit the accounts for 2018
9. Working report
10. United Spaniel Association report
11. Health report
12. Election of President
13. Election of officers - Patron , Vice chairperson, Secretary , Assistant secretary.
14. Chairperson, Treasurer will be standing for the remainder of their term.
15. Election of Vice Presidents
16. Election of Committee members for a three year term - Standing for re-election Mrs A Shears and Mrs S Evans .
17. To approve the Secretary’s, Assistant Secretary's and Treasurer’s honorarium for 2017
18. Championship Show judges ballot for 2021
19. Presentation of trophies - Wyesider Memorial Trophy, Cliff Payne Tregwillym Points Trophy, Typica Breeders Trophy and Silver Pheasant Working Trophy.
20. Club competitions and activities 2018
21. Date of AGM 2019
Any proposals or resolutions for the AGM should be proposed and seconded and received by the Secretary no later than 14 days prior to the AGM.