Annual General Meeting
The AGM of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of South Wales
to be held on Sunday 5th September 2021 at 11.00am
at Ponthir Village Hall, Ponthir, Nr Caerleon, Gwent NP18 8GX
Click here to see the location on Googlemaps
All members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
THE AGENDA for the meeting is given below and it can be downloaded here to print out your own copy to bring with you.
AGM 2021 – Provisional Agenda
- Approve and sign the minutes for the AGM held on the 23rd February 2020
- Matters arising
- Chairperson’s address
- Secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s presentation of the Balance Sheet
- Election of person or persons to audit the accounts for 2021
- Working report
- United Spaniel Association report
- Health report
- Election of officers - Patron, President, Vice Chairman, Secretary
- Election of Vice Presidents
- Election of Committee members.
- To approve the Secretary, Assistant Secretary and Treasurer’s honorarium for 2021
- Championship Show judges for 2024
- Presentation of trophies - Wyesider Memorial Trophy, Cliff Payne Tregwillym Points Trophy, Typica Breeders Trophy, and Silver Pheasant Working Trophy.
- Club competitions and activities 2021-22
- Date of AGM 2022
All nominations must have the approval of the nominee, and should be submitted to the
Secretary no later than 14 days prior to the AGM
Mrs Sue Evans (Secretary)
22 Twyncarn Road, Pontywaun, Crosskeys, Caerphilly. NP11 7DU