Annual General Meeting
The AGM of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of South Wales
to be held on Sunday 6th March 2022 at 11.00am
at Ponthir Village Hall, Ponthir, Nr Caerleon, Gwent NP18 8GX
Click here to see the location on Googlemaps
All members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
THE AGENDA for the meeting is given below and it can be downloaded here to print out your own copy to bring with you.
AGM 2022 – Provisional Agenda
- Approve and sign the minutes for the AGM held on Sunday 5th September 2021
- Matters arising
- Chairperson’s address
- Secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s presentation of the Balance Sheet
- Election of person or persons to audit the accounts for 2022
- Working report
- United Spaniel Association report
- Health report
- Election of officers - Patron, Chairman
- Election of Vice Presidents
- Election of Committee members.
- To approve the Secretary, Assistant Secretary and Treasurer’s honorarium for 2022
- Championship Show judges for 2024
- Presentation of trophies - Wyesider Memorial Trophy, Cliff Payne Tregwillym Points Trophy, Typica Breeders Trophy, and Silver Pheasant Working Trophy.
- Club competitions and activities 2022-23
- Date of AGM 2023
All nominations must have the approval of the nominee, and should be submitted to the Secretary no later than 14 days prior to the AGM
Mrs Sue Evans (Secretary)
22 Twyncarn Road, Pontywaun, Crosskeys, Caerphilly. NP11 7DU