Annual General Meeting
The AGM of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club of South Wales
to be held on Sunday, 24th February 2019, at 11.00am
at Ponthir Village Hall, Near Caerleon, Newport, Gwent. NP18 3XL
Click here to see the location on Googlemaps
All members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
THE AGENDA for the meeting is given below and it can be downloaded here to print out your own copy to bring with you.
- Approve & sign the minutes for the AGM held on the 25th February 2018
- Matters arising
- Chairperson’s address
- Secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s presentation of the Balance Sheet
- Election of person or persons to audit the accounts for 2019
- Working report
- United Spaniel Association report
- Health report
- Election of officers - Patron, Chairperson.
- Election of Treasurer
- Election of Vice Presidents
- Election of Committee members for a three year term - Standing for re-election Mrs L Breeze and Mrs K Lancett
- To approve the Secretary, Assistant Secretary and Treasurer’s honorarium for 2018
- Championship Show judges ballot for 2022
- Presentation of trophies - Wyesider Memorial Trophy, Cliff Payne Tregwillym Points Trophy, Typica Breeders Trophy and Silver Pheasant Working Trophy.
- Club competitions and activities 2019
- Date of AGM 2020
Any proposals for the AGM should be proposed and seconded and received by the Secretary no later than 14 days prior to the AGM
Mrs Sue Evans, Secretary
22 Twyncarn Road, Pontywaun, Crosskeys, Caerphilly, NP11 7DU